Exchange and refund policy
The customer can exchange the product in the following cases
1. That there is a manufacturing defect that has been confirmed by the company’s specialized work team, and this defect requires it to be returned to the company (taking into account the availability of the product in stock), and the company takes care of the shipping expenses.
2. In the event that the customer receives a product other than the one that he requested, and this was by mistake from a member of the company’s team. (Subject to the availability of the product in stock), and the company takes care of the shipping expenses,
3. In the event that the customer receives a product other than the one that he ordered, and this was without interference from the company’s work team, the company replaces the product within a maximum period of 48 hours from the time the customer receives the order, with the customer bearing all shipping expenses.
4. In the event that the customer requests to replace a product that has been damaged over time and with exceeding the 30-day period, the company guarantees the customer’s right to guarantee the product by replacing it free of charge, and the customer bears all shipping expenses.
* The company does not bear the shipping fees if the customer orders an unwanted product without the intervention of the company’s work team.
* 48 hours is the maximum time the customer requests the replacement from the time he receives the order.
The customer can return the product in the following cases
1. In the event that the product is damaged or stopped working, the company shall return the product if the customer requests (taking into account the unavailability of the product in stock), and the order should be within a maximum period of 30 days from receiving the order in accordance with the Consumer Protection Law, with the company bearing the shipping expenses .
In the following cases, the customer cannot exchange or return the product:
1. Open the product package or there are signs of product use
2. Damage to the product’s packaging
3. Absence of the invoice or proof of demand